Thanks for choosing sohel traders (sohel traders, We, Us, Our) and catapult your business to new levels. This agreement applies between YOU, the User of this Web Site and its associated Brand Names. Any agreement between US and YOU shall comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions laid below:
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Agreement: An "agreement" is a contract if 'it is made by the free consent of parties competent to contract, for a lawful consideration and with a lawful object, and is not expressly declared to be void'. The contract must be definite and its purpose should be to create a legal relationship. The parties to a contract must have the legal capacity to make it.
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site; www.soheltraders.com.
- "Premises" means our place(s) of business located at Company Name and Registered Address India;
- "Service" means any online and offline facilities, tools, services or information that sohel traders makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that sohel traders makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User / Users means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by sohel traders and acting in the course of their employment; and
- "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (www.soheltraders.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of sohel traders, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Laws and International Intellectual Property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by sohel traders.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on Our Service or in the Material are the proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You shall not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by sohel traders or other relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites, these sites are not under the control of sohel traders or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Anti-hacking Provision
You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly: (a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify Our Service or any Material; or (b) collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information.
We make no warranty or representation that:
- Web Site will meet your requirements,
- It will be fit for a particular purpose,
- It will not infringe the rights of third parties,
- It will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Web Site and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from sohel traders correspond to the actual products and / or services, and sohel traders is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- sohel traders does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our Premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services.
- Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our Premises.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. sohel traders reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- We make no warranty or representation that:
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. sohel traders accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Additional Agreements
In the event that you or your company have signed a direct contract with soheltraders.com ("Agreement") and there exist terms which conflict between this Terms and Conditions Document and your signed Agreement for this service, the terms of your signed Agreement shall supersede this Terms and Conditions Document.
- Permitted Use, Limitations on Use
You may access and download the Material only as required to view the Material on your web browser for your individual use, keeping all copyright and other notices on the Material. You may print a single copy of Material for your use. You may not republish or distribute any Material or do anything else with the Material, which is not specifically permitted in this Agreement. You agree to comply with all notices and requirements accompanying Third-Party Content.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, sohel traders accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Your Access to and Use of our services are at your sole risk. Our service is provided "As Is" and "As available."
- Our Services are for your personal use only and we make no representation or Warranty of any kind, Express or implied. We expressly disclaim any warranties of Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
- We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party, whether or not that third party’s website is linked from our service.
- sohel traders’ does not take any liability for death or personal injury resulting from use of this website or information provided therein.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Contract Act, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and sohel traders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India in the state of New Delhi and sohel traders and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India, New Delhi.
- Disclaimer and Liability Limitation
In no event shall sohel traders be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with any content (or any material provided hereunder), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if sohel traders has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, total liability of sohel traders for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed total amounts paid by you to sohel traders in connection with the subject matter of the dispute. The information, software, products, and descriptions of services published on the site or a linked site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and sohel traders specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Changes are periodically made to the information on the site and linked sites. sohel traders may make improvement or changes to the site at any time.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Due to the type of information provided in our reports, sohel traders does not accept returns of reports once dispatched. The decision about whether the product return can be accepted or not is solely at our discretion.